Changing your diet for building muscles is not all about the types of food we eat or how much time we spend training; we need to know the best supplements to add to your low carb diets that can help build-up our muscles. This article will show you the top productive supplements you need to add to your diet.
There are many different supplements for building muscles available in the market today; however, below are top three supplements that will help you develop your muscles efficiently.
Everyone knows that to build muscle, you need to eat more protein. If you can’t get enough protein from foods, you need to get protein powder. But which one is the best one?
Whey protein is aquality low carb protein powder that you can use. People who aspire to gain weight and muscles mostly consume it. It provides the purest form of protein with low-fat content, and it has minimal lactose content. It is for individuals who want to lose weight and build muscle.
If you want to build muscles, one of the things you should buy is protein supplements, not just any protein supplement but quality protein supplements.
Below are some of the benefits of whey protein supplementation
- It is fast digesting and more easily absorbed than other protein sources
- When taken as post-workouts, it helps increase your muscle mass
- It improves appetite control, and more significant feelings of fullness when dieting
- It contains more leucine than any other protein source
Well, if supplements are that important, why stay on a strict diet and do a lot of exercises in the first place? Of course, supplements are essential, but they cannot take the place of workouts and a healthy low carb diet especially ketogenic diets; each has their unique role to play.
Creatine is naturally produced within our muscle cells, and it is one of the leading sources of cellular energy. The creatine phosphate energy system is the power behind every movement, including your blinking, walking, scratching, etc. Fortunately, you can get Creatine as a form of muscle building supplement; it became popular in the 90’s and ever since, creatine has been the subject of several studies. You can find it in different forms, but the most sought-after creatine supplement is the popular creatine monohydrate.Some of the benefits you can derive from creatine supplements include:
- It lowers the level of inflammation and muscle soreness caused by workouts
- It improves muscular strength
- Increases lean muscle mass, especially with strength training
- It enables blood flow during exercises
- It enhances performance during high-intensity training
You can get Beta-alanine naturally from non-essential amino acid, which comes into the body through foods rich in protein. Furthermore, taking beta-alanine as a supplement will raise carnosine levels by over sixty percent in as quickly as four weeks according to this study by Nutrients journal.
Some benefits of Beta-Alanine supplement include:
- Increase in total training volume
- Improvement in power production
- It delays fatigue during intense training
- Increase in muscle building
- It increases the effectiveness of creatine
- It Improves endurance during hard exercise
If you are selecting Beta-alanine as your preferred supplements for building muscle, the recommended dose is 4-6 grams per day. To get an adequate result, beta-alanine needs to be taken regularly.
These are the top 3 supplements you’ll need to lose fat and build muscle. Make sure to add this to your favorite supplements list.