This is a bit different style of the traditional Greek salad, but the idea of adding quinoa seems to be an excellent one as quinoa has many beneficial properties. This is an amazingly simple to make recipe with delicious taste.
- 1-1/2 cups of cooked quinoa
- 1 medium roasted beet
- 1 medium tomato (thinly sliced)
- 1/4 cucumber (chopped in half and thinly sliced)
- 1 small red onion (also thinly sliced)
- 1/2 cup of garbanzos (canned, rinsed and drained)
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons of Kalamata olives (pitted and halved)
- 2 tablespoons of sliced pepperoncini
- 1 tablespoon of capers
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 dash lemon
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
How to Make?
This one is the easiest to make and you can see it yourself.
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and serve immediately or keep it refrigerated up to 3 days and then serve.