To get skinny requires constant efforts and extreme changes in diet and if you are really willing to get to your goal fast, you can do this with 500-calorie a day diet. You should follow this diet only if you are highly determined as well as keen to face the challenges.
Calories are basically the base of any diet plan. You can lose weight by eating fewer calories or burning more calories. Keep in mind that to be a “successful weight loser”, you need to do more than just eating less. You need to do regular exercise, reduce your fat intake, have regular & healthy meals including breakfast and tracking everything on the way.
Please note that 500 calorie Diet Plan is categorized as “Very Low-calorie Diets (VLCD)“. You may experience minor side effects such as fatigue or constipation however these conditions usually improve with time. One more thing about VLCD plans is that you will always have a chance of weight regain If you stop the plan after reaching your weight loss goal. To prevent weight regain, you should not increase your calorie intake drastically and keep your diet strictly healthy afterwards.
Read More: Find Out How Venus Factor by John Barban, a Weight Loss Program, Created Specially For Women, Can Help You Lose Weight Permanently With Natural Treatments!
If you have determined yourself to take up the challenge of eating 500 calories a day and lose weight very quickly to get skinny, here is an effective 500 calorie a day diet plan for you.
500 calories a day diet plan is extremely limiting, therefore, you must follow it for 2 to 3 days consecutively only. It gives a shock to make your fat deposits begin mobilizing fast. You must have a rest after 3 days at max and have some healthy, nutritious and regular meal.
Your Weight Loss Goal
You are supposed to set your weight loss target before starting the diet so that you can determine the duration of this diet.
Duration of Your 500 Calories a Day Weight Loss Plan
The duration can last up to achieving your desired goal and you may even continue it even after achieving your set goal so as to maintain your weight but with a lesser and random frequency.
Distribution of 500 Calorie Diet Menu in Whole Day
- 1 cup of tea (use green tea with a few drops of lemon juice for lesser calories and quicker results)
- Melon (2 wedges)
- A light vegetable soup (choose vegetables you like managing calorie count)
- Chicken (100 grams, preferred in boiled form or add it in soup)
- 1 light serving of gelatin (the colorless jelly)
- Post -Lunch – 1 cup of tea (use green tea for speeding up progression and lesser calorie intake)
- Pineapple (2 wedges)
- A light soup of vegetables (add your favorite ones calorie count)
- 1 large salad prepared with lettuce, broccoli, tomatoes and grated carrots
- 14 calories in 1 cup of tea with water and skimmed milk
- 0 calorie in green tea leaves
- 1 calorie in lemon juice
- 48 calories in 2 wedges of medium size melon
- 62 calories in gelatin per 100 grams
- Approx 200 calories 100 grams of boiled chicken
- 56 calories in 2 wedges of pineapple
Total 380 calories
- 8 calories in lettuce (50 grams)
- 8 calories in broccoli (38 grams)
- 9 calories in tomatoes (50 grams)
- 15 calories in carrots (38 grams)
Total 40 calories
Light Vegetable Soup
- 0 calories in salt
- 1 calorie in lemon juice (few drops)
- 2 calories oregano powder (1 gram)
- 3 calories black pepper (1 gram)
- 10 calories onions (25 grams)
- 10 calories in carrots (25 grams)
- 8 calories in celery (50 grams)
- 6 calories cabbage (25 grams)
- 7 calories mushroom (25 grams)
Total 47 calories
Total 96 Calories for soups 2 times in a day
A Few Vegetables with Their Calories per 100 Grams
You can prepare the soup out of these vegetables as per your choice with proper calculation of required calories.
- 40 calories in onions
- 41 calories in carrots
- 16 calories in celery
- 25 calories in cabbage
- 20 calories in capsicum
- 77 calories in potatoes
- 81 calories in green peas
- 61 calories in leek
- 17 calories in zucchini
- 34 calories in broccoli
- 28 calories in mushroom
Some Items for Aroma
- 5 calories in 1 clove of garlic
- 5 calories in 9 sprigs of coriander
- 2 calories in 1 tsp oregano
This plan serves you for a day so you will need more plans to taste variety and complete your diet program. FatLossPot offers great various diet plans to its subscribers for free.
1) Water Consumption
You must take it as mandatory that you drink at least 2 liters of water during your diet every day.
Use skimmed milk or Soya milk in tea or in any other item.
3) Raw Veggies
Eat the vegetable in raw, steamed or boiled form.
4) Uncut Fruits
Eat uncut fruits so that you can get maximum nutrition worth.
5) Processed Sugar
You must avoid the processed sugar totally.
6) Calorie Chart
See a calorie chart if you are in confusion about the calorie count of any meal item.
7) Avoid Bananas
Please, you must discard bananas out of your 500 calorie diet plan menu.
A Reminder & few Extremely Important Points
- It is reminded to you that it is a very strict diet plan to lose weight fast or get skinny; therefore, you must not follow it for more than 3 days.
- If you feel weak at the end of the first day, you can skip it and practice it on the day after tomorrow.
- For the very first week, you may also practice it on alternate days.
- It is recommended to seek advice from your health family physician before starting 500 calorie diet weight loss plan.
Is 500 Calories a Day Healthy Practice?
Well, the answer is both ‘Yes’ and ‘No’.
Yes, it is a healthy practice if it is done with suggested limits and gaps.
No, it is not at all a healthy practice if it is done for more than 3 days i.e. a week or more than a week.