Quinoa salad with edamame gets the attention for its beautiful colors and additionally for the reason that it has quinoa in it which is, according to the latest research and news, the best of the best in eating items.
The Whole Items
- 500 grams of edamame
- 1 ¼ cups of frozen corn
- 1 ½ cups of cooked and cooled quinoa
- 2 chopped onions
- 1 chopped red pepper
- 2 teaspoons of fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- 1 ½ teaspoons of lemon juice
- 1 ½ teaspoons of lime juice
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of chili powder
- ½ teaspoon of dried thyme
- ¼ teaspoon of black pepper
- A little cayenne
How to Prepare the Salad?
- First of all, half-boil edamame and corn.
- Let it dry and cool.
- Further combine in edamame, corn, quinoa, onion, paprika and coriander and mix.
- In another container, add and mix olive oil, lemon juice, salt, chili, black pepper, thyme and red cayenne.
- Pour over the ingredients and put it in the fridge for about 2 hours.
- Now take it out and serve to your guests, friends or family.