Quinoa is an American cereal and it is turning out to be fashionable in the world due to its high nutritional worth. There is a recipe of the chocolate quinoa cake to serve your taste buds as well as health. It is healthily rich and easy to make recipe which the whole family would like. Keep on reading to learn how to make quinoa chocolate cake at home.
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup raw quinoa
- 1 stick of butter of 113 grams
- 1 cup pure cocoa powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon baking
Instructions for Preparation
- Quinoa is cooked in milk on medium heat (so as not to spill the milk).
- When cooked for about 20 minutes, add the butter to melt. Let the mixture cool until it is reaches at the room temperature.
- Process the mixture in a blender with the eggs.
- Place this mixture into a bowl and add the remaining ingredients. Make sure that you combine everything well.
- Now keep it into a lightly floured oven for 35-40 minutes at 180° C (350° F).
- To find out if you are ready, use the toothpick trick.
- The ideal companion for this cake is, of course, a glass of cold milk, so serve it with milk.