In young age, you don’t have to face any problem in finding a program to maintain your overall health and fitness because most of the fitness experts focus on developing of such programs for the young people. Unfortunately, when you grow older and cross your 30s, your body can not be trained with such type of programs but you have to find some exclusive body training programs and one of such rare ones is “Old School New Body” which is said to be effective for the people from 30s to 70s.
Description of Old School New Body?
- The OSNB system is based on a very simple approach and according to it, spending lots of time in a certain type of activity does not guarantee your success but this all is guaranteed by your honesty, passion, dedication, hard work and most importantly believe in your success.
- The “Old School New Body” is available digitally and it has been written by Steve & Becky Holman.
- This book has been exclusively written for those who have already crossed 30 years of their age and cannot maintain their health and fitness with regular fitness programs.
- This is also for those who simply want to get back the charm and beauty of their youthful life by sculpting and reshaping their bodies.
- When you follow the instruction given in this book, you will realize that how effective it is to slow down the process of aging.
- You don’t have to spend lots of your time as OSNB requires you to do workout protocol of 90 minutes a week and this is called “Focus4 Exercise Protocol” (F4X).
- The OSNB F4X Protocol is a combination of few very effective and useful exercises & movements.
- The OSNB F4X Protocol exercises can be performed by anyone to burn excessive fat, tone, sculpt and firm up muscles and slow down the natural process of aging.
- All above mentioned goals can be achieved just by spending 90 minutes per week.
About Steve Holman & Becky Holman
Old School New Body is created by Steve Holman. He is the Editor-in-Chief of Iron Man Magazine, which itself is sufficient for his credibility. He has been trained with the top athletes in the world for over 30 years. During his job, he found out about what works & what not. He created this program specifically for male & females of over 35 years of age. It is tailored uniquely to help them reverse the aging, lose weight, shape muscles & regain their health.
Cons in the Program
- OSNB is not a shortcut or magical solution and you have to wait for the better results.
- As mentioned above that the book is digitally available and the physical shipment is not available currently.
- The complete program is in form of a book and if you are one of those who don’t find reading interesting, it may be boring for you.
- While you are using this program, you have to do some resistance training to get the better results.
- The book may seem to be a little expensive for those who don’t want to spend extra money on purchase of an eBook.
- The author has suggested few very important changes in your diet which you have to follow.
Pros of the Program
- This system is useful for the people from 30s to 70s.
- It can be used by both men and women.
- The suggested exercises are easy and simple.
- Training time is just 90 minutes per week which is quite good.
- The Book is loaded with a great amount of useful information.
- On purchase of the package, you will also get free bonuses.
Old School New Body has been designed for everyone from 30 to 70 years old men and women and even for those who are in their 80s. Since, it is for old people, it does not require lots of hard work and the desired results can be achieved by doing very simple workouts. Your purchase is also protected by full money back guarantee for sixty days.