Caroline J. Cederquist, M.D is a popular health related media personality who has always been very helpful for those who struggle to lose weight or dealing with other health issues. She is one of the few doctors who achieved board certification in bariatrics. She has four children and living happily with her children and husband.
Caroline has the honor to be rewarded with the full scholarship for Medical Education Program at the University of Miami. In the next 6 years, she completed her bachelor’s and M.D programs. She never stopped her journey for increasing her knowledge and skills which has brought her everything she always wanted.
Awards & Achievements
- Alpha Omega Alpha – Officer (Medical Honors Society)
- Board of Trustees of the American Society of Bariatric Physicians
- Chief resident at the Medical College of Virginia
- Member of the Institute for Functional Medicine
- National Merit Scholar
- National Upjohn Achievement Award for “Outstanding Personal and
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Professional Qualities Deemed Most Valuable in a Physician”
- University of Miami’s Honors Medical Education Program
Popular TV Shows
- Dr. Cederquist was invited to various TV shows on weight management and fitness such as Dr. Phil Show, the Ricki Lake Show and Ananda Lewis show where she shared her knowledge with millions of audience.
- She has also used other mediums to share her wisdom and experience such as Today Show where she is a medical editor. Her articles have also been published on various regional as well as national fitness magazines and newspapers.
Cederquist Medical Wellness Center
- Dr. Cederquist is the founder of the Cederquist Medical Wellness Center which was founded in 1997. The center was established with an aim to help people treat the major causes of their health related issues.
- She promoted her approach towards cholesterol and recommended people to consume the right foods and bring necessary changes in their lifestyle to control cholesterol levels. Her approach has benefited a large number of patients with cholesterol.
- Her knowledge about weight loss has given the answers for all related questions. Those who have never found an ultimate solution for their weight gain issues, finally found the solution by vising wellness Centre.
- Those with diabetes have also been benefited with this service as Dr. Ced always recommends to reduce the amount of medications to improve overall body health.
Lectures to Medical Professionals
Dr. Cederquist has done a wonderful research in the field of health, fitness and weight management. Her qualification, knowledge, research work and experience enabled her to train even the medical professionals who are often benefited with her valuable lectures.
The presence of Dr. Cederquist has always been a great source of inspiration and encouragement societies and medical institutes. She was also elected as the member Board of Trustees of the American Society of Bariatric Physicians where she serves as the Chairperson of the Public Relations Committee.