Dr. Allan Magaziner, D.O. has been serving as a Medical Director of Smart for Life Weight Management Centers™ in the Greater Philadelphia, New Jersey Area. He is the founder of Magaziner Clinic for Wellness and is known as one of the most leading authorities on preventive medicine, nutrition and environmental illness.
Dr. Allan Magaziner graduated from the Osteopathic Medicine College of Chicago and then completed postgraduate training in Clinical Nutrition and Preventive Medicine. He has also acquired a Fellowship in Allergy and Environmental Medicine.
Dr. Allan is a certified nutrition specialist and certified by the American Osteopathic Board of Medicine. He also attained advanced proficiency in Chelation Therapy and Hyperbaric Medicine.
Dr. Allan Magaziner is a member Board of Directors American College for Advancement in Medicine (ACAM) and is also the immediate past president. He is also the member for the following:
- Member: American Academy of Environmental Medicine
- Member: American College of Nutrition
- Member: American College for the Advancement in Medicine
- Member: American Osteopathic Association
- Member: New Jersey Association of Osteopathic Physicians and Surgeons
He has also been serving as a clinical instructor at the UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School.
He has been giving extensive lectures to professional physicians and the common public on health and nutrition inside and outside of the United States.
Books & Audio Program
Dr. Magaziner has made an audio program and authored numerous books and some of them are mentioned below:
- The All-Natural Cardio Cure 2004
- Chemical Free Kids 2003
- Total Health Handbook 2000
- Complete Idiot’s Guide to Living Longer and Healthier (1999)
If you would like to meet Dr. Allan, you can visit him at the Smart for Life® Clinic in Cherry Hill, New Jersey.