In this blog, we always try our best give you the delicious recipes for every occasion. This time we found this soup that has all the features of ‘delicious soup for the soul’ in all-weather and situations. It seems fantastic and wholesome meal.
The serving number of people is 8.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 cup finely chopped celery stalks
- ½ cup paprika (red pepper) finely chopped
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 2 liters of water
- 2 cups pumpkin or squash, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 ½ cups sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 ½ cup carrots, peeled and diced
- Coarse sea salt
- In a skillet over medium heat, add olive oil, onion, garlic and celery and fry for about 5-10 minutes until tender.
- Add the paprika and tomato and cook for 5 minutes.
- In a saucepan, put water to boil vegetables.
- Add sauce and cilantro and cook covered for about 20 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
- Add salt to taste.
- Serve with a sprig of coriander..